The Trifecta HT "Hybrid Textile" is the newest in our line up, here are the enhancements.
- 13 light weight loops with pole grommets. This adds a new versatility to the already great Trifecta.
- The HT fabric is much tougher as it incorporates a high strength nylon that is the base layer of the Trifecta HT.
- The HT fabric is as breathable as the solo spun bonded olefin fabric.
- It's camo, this is not possible for a strait tyvek or spun bonded olefin bivvy. The olefin printing process cannot print a camo pattern large enough to make a usable bivvy.
- The Trifecta HT is a bit larger, in between the standard and the v3 XL version.
- Zippers are the same upgraded model as on the v3 Trifecta. The new zipper is much better at keeping water out.
- Zipper pulls are the same upgraded model as on the v3 Trifecta. These pulls are much stronger.
- Seam taping along zipper edge is no longer necessary. Instead we are using a new type of thread that will greatly improve the water proof effectiveness of the bivvy.
- Storage sack will be a little larger for easier packing.
The TRIFECTA HT "Patent Pending" was specifically designed for flexibility. It can be used as a Thermal Blanket, a BIVVY, or a Canopy.
Made out of a hybrid blend of Nylon and reflective spun bonded olefin ultra-soft material that blocks 98% of the sun's ultraviolet rays, is very tear resistant, water resistant, and breathable. The Trifecta HT is the most durable model in our line up.
I developed this material for two reasons. The first was to find a way to incorporate camo pattern that still had the wonderful properties of spun bonded olefin. The second reason was simply to make it tougher. This is a proprietary material that is made specifically for 2GoSystems.
We made the Trifecta HT a bit bigger measuring "45.2 inches (115cm)" by "87.7 inches (223cm)" in its zipped BIVVY configuration, and "90.4 inches (230cm)" by "87.7 inches (223cm)" in its unzipped Canopy/ Blanket configuration.
Then we added two zippers with an inside and outside zipper for even more flexibility and ease of zipping the BIVVY once inside. The inside has an aluminum coating to reflect back the radiant heat given off by one's body.
To finish it off, we added 13 tie down loops 5 on each edge and 3 center.
The Trifecta HT is designed to be light weight and portable to help keep you warmer and dryer.
The TRIFECTA HT has many functions. A few are listed below.
- Alone as a thermal sleeping bag
- As a thermal BIVVY with a traditional sleeping bag
- Improvised shelter
- Thermal Blanket
- Tarp / Canopy
- Emergency litter
- As a reflective tarp "reflective side out" in hot climates to reflect the radiant heat from the Sun and help keep you cooler.
Easy to pack and light. This is a must for any Emergency or Backpacking kit.
45.2*87.7” (115*223cm) BIVVY
90.5*87.7” (230*223cm) Canopy
TBD 0.0*0" (-) Packed
weight 24.0 oz (680g)
The Price of the Trifecta HT is fairly expensive considering a Trifecta XL is only 88. vs the 140. of the HT. This revolves entirely around the manufacturing cost of the material. There is over 5 sq meters of this hybrid material in this bivvy.
It is RECOMMENDED to have shock cord on the tie outs to absorb accidental trips over lines, wind gusts etc.
The temp rating on the Trifecta can be subjective and ranging depending if your using it all the way zipped up, in a hammock, your body type etc., I have continually gained 18 degrees Fahrenheit from the outside ambient air temperature, in my test the Trifecta was mostly zipped closed in temperatures ranging from 0f to 50f. For example if it's 45f outside then inside the Trifecta it should be about 63f
How to fold the Trifecta to easily fit the storage sack
International Shipping Rates and information
Note: The Trifecta HT is very water resistant. The main seam on the bottom is taped and the center tie out point, however the other tie out points are not. I feel there is little need to apply any further taping. If you would like to tape the rest of the tie out points I would suggest tenacious tape or a similar product.