v1 B.O.B. Poncho "Breathable Outdoor Basics" (Green)
This product is sold out
Size Reference: The person in the pictures is 6'5" 220lb with a 35" inseam. So obviously a smaller person will have more material covering the arms and legs.
NOTE: Head Circumference over 24" will be a tight fit "depending on shape" , please see below chart on how to measure. Future revisions of the Poncho will have a larger opening to accommodate sizes over 24"
The B.O.B. Poncho is designed around the tried and true rectangular poncho. I did this for flexibility. It can be used as a poncho, ground sheet, or emergency shelter.
Made out of Tyvek 1460C or "spunbonded Olefin" ultra soft material that blocks 98% of the sun's ultraviolet rays, is tear resistant, water resistant, and breathable. Its high durability to weight ratio makes it a great choice for the B.O.B. Poncho.
The B.O.B. Poncho is designed to be light weight, breathable, portable and will keep you dry in the rainiest weather.
- Draw string hood
- Five button snaps on each side
- One grommet hole in each corner
- Zip collar with Velcro weather flap for added protection
- All seams taped and sealed
- The double snap configuration allows multiple ponchos to snap together for an improvised shelter.
- Two Velcro points on the back to help manage the slack or tenting of the poncho.
- Storage bag
- Green outer color, white inside, could be reversed depending on your environment.
Easy to pack and very light. This is a must for any Emergency or Backpacking kit.
64*90” (162.5*228.5cm) Laid out flat / tarp
64*45*” (162.5*114cm) Poncho
TDB 8*5.5*2.5*” (20.3*13.9*6.35cm) Packed approx., depending on how it is packed.
weight 11.1oz (314g)
Note: The B.O.B. Poncho is designed around the rectangular military design. It is not a replica and if you are looking for a replica of the Military Poncho to pair up with your old Military Poncho, this is not it.